Tuesday 4 October 2011

Rod Stewart’s son Liam has been recognized to represent Great Britain

Rod Stewart’s son Liam Stewart has been recognized to represent Great Britain.

Katy Perry tickets online

The 17-years-old, who currently going on in North America, was born in London and a British passport, but raised in America.

Liam is the son of rock star Rod Stewart and supermodel/actress Rachel Hunter, whose scored 24 goals for the LA Kings U16s last season and now plays in the Western Hockey League for the Spokane Chiefs.

Stewart said: “I’m very proud to be cleared to play for the country that I was born in. I know my Dad would be especially proud so it was exciting to hear that it was approved. It’s an honour, as I consider Great Britain to be one of my homes.”

Chairman of IHUK, Eamon Convery, added: “We have worked very hard to make this happen and IHUK secretary, Andy French, has been in contact with the IIHF for months.

“Liam Stewart is a talented player and we are thrilled to have him available for GB selection.

r and I might be working with him in a short period of time with the senior squad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment