Sunday 9 October 2011

Rod Stewart is set to lift cap on his colorful life

Rocker Rod Stewart is set to lift cap on his colorful life in a tell-all tome.

Wimbledon Championship tickets online

The “Maggie May” legend released a record by publishers Random House signed a contract and promised he would “hold nothing back.”

Grammy winner will be revealed about his early days in The Jeff Beck Group and The Faces, as along with his ​​love life, which includes marriages to Alana Hamilton, Rachel Hunter and Penny Lancaster.

The star off for a year writing autobiography, but fans insist it's all the time.

He says, “I thought long and hard before committing to write my book. It is a funny old thing telling my life story but I truly intend to hold nothing back. I’ve had quite a life, known some extraordinary people and had some amazing experiences.

“I’ve waited all this time, until my 50th year in the business and realize I can no longer put it off. Forget skeletons in the closet; this one’s going to be socks and knickers under the bed.”

This book is due for release forthcoming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment