Monday 25 July 2011

Rod Stewart will perform at Hanging Rock

Now superstar Rod Stewart will perform at Hanging Rock, Macedon, on February 18.

V Festival

Stewart said, "I can't wait to come back to Australia. I have a very lively and colourful show. It's two hours of hits and the music speaks for itself."

Stewart 66-years-old will also perform at Rod Laver Arena on February 17.

Stewart is getting ready to perform alongside with his first grandchild. His daughter, Kimberly, is expecting a girl in August.

He said, "I'm excited. It's going to be a tremendous experience. I was getting worried I may not become a grandfather, but the Lord has blessed me."

In a candid and wide-ranging interview, Stewart revealed he:

WAS crushed after splitting from former wife Rachel Hunter.

HAS found true love with third wife Penny Lancaster.

HAD an all-night drug binge with Elton John.

He admitted, "I was in Paris with Elton sitting at a table with a big load of cocaine".

Before they knew it, it was morning.

"Elton and I were still sitting there, 12 hours later, nattering:, 'Yeah, that was great, mate - neh, neh, neh, neh'."

But Stewart admits he was "never a drug person".

"Drugs are horrible."

Stewart and Lancaster had a son, Aiden, in February. Stewart has eight children.

Lancaster made a deal to tend to the baby at night while Rod sleeps.

He said, "Penny has brought warmth and comfort to my life".

But he admits having to see a therapist after splitting with supermodel Hunter.

"She was suddenly gone and it absolutely crushed me."

No comments:

Post a Comment